Being an active and contributing member of the community is important to Dr. Brian Bain and the Bain Dental Group team!Check out some of the community organizations that we are happy to support!
OTHER ORGANIZATIONS WE SUPPORT:
- Carroll for a Cause
- Honduras Mission Trip
- Sheriff Terry Langley Re-Election Campaign
- Nizzear Rodriguez Annual Memorial
- Annual Bowdon Cluster Breakfast
- Annual Roopville Elementary 5K
- Bowdon Main Street
- Tour De Carroll Bike Ride
- Central-Carroll High School Marching Pride
Relief for Bahamas
hurricane dorian disaster relief
Bain Dental Group is proud to be supporting the Hurricane Dorian relief effort for the Bahamas. As part of this ongoing relief effort, Dr. Bain – a Bahamas native – will be taking periodic trips to the Bahamas to provide much needed medical and dental care to victims of this tragic natural disaster. We are asking members of our community to help in this effort by providing donations and much needed items.
Please watch Dr. Bain’s quick video or review the list below regarding what types of items are needed. Because of generous donations from our community, we were able to ship 10 pallets of supplies and we raised $15,000 to purchase building materials!
If you would like to donate to our Go Fund Me page, please click the button below!
Thank You!Donate Now List of Items
Bain Dental Group Scholarship Program
At Bain Dental Group, we hold firmly to the values and importance of education and service to our community. Our 2021 Bain Dental Group Scholarship, awarded to four eligible high school seniors in the west Georgia and east Alabama region, allows us to remain true to those ideals. Each recipient will receive a scholarship in the amount of $1000 to help in their educational pursuits.
Do you know someone who is deserving of this opportunity?
Qualifying applicants must meet the criteria outlined below and submit a 1,000-word essay that describes what they plan to do when they graduate and why they believe they should be chosen for the scholarship. Students must also include their school transcripts.
- Must be a high school senior actively enrolled and in good standing.
- Must have a minimum G.P.A. of 3.0.
- Must possess leadership qualities and demonstrate dedication to community service.
- Four students will be awarded with $1,000
- A selected committee will review the applications and judge them based on
- The quality of writing
- Commitment to service.
- The deadline for submission is June 4th, 2021.
- Winners will be contacted June 18th, 2021.