You CAN eat the foods you want (including a sizzling steak).
You CAN love your smile again.
You CAN afford it.
Implant Dentures & Bridges are a revolutionary teeth replacement method. Permanently secured, extremely comfortable and long-lasting, these are the teeth you always wished you had.
Bain Dental Group is your best option for Full Mouth Dental Implants, Overdentures and Implant Bridges.
We have everything you need for your implant dentures and bridges under one roof… from consultation to 3D X-Rays to financing to treatment to post-treatment. All delivered with a gentle touch in a caring environment. You don’t need to visit multiple dentists.
And guess what?
You can afford them! We offer 0% financing options.
Enjoy a sizzling steak again!
FREE DENTAL IMPLANT CONSULTATION
If you decide to proceed with your implant treatment in our office, we will include 3D X-Rays for FREE ($350 value).
For Implants, Fixed Bridges and Implant Supported Dentures.
(Conditions apply. Call for Details.)
Limited time offer. CALL TODAY!
0% DENTAL IMPLANTS FINANCING AVAILABLE *
PAY FOR YOUR NEW TEETH OVER TIME!
* Dependent on qualifying for credit.
Limited time offer. CALL TODAY!
Why Choose Us?
- Expert Implant Placement: We can do it all in-house
- Expert Restorations: Your new tooth will fit just right
- 3D X-Ray Technology: Never have an implant placed without it
- 0% Financing Available: Pay for your implants over time
- Relaxing Dental Sedation: We can reduce your anxiety
Are you tired of dentures that SLIP and never fit just right?
Do your removable dentures make it DIFFICULT to speak?
Are you constantly in FEAR of you dentures FALLING OUT?
You can LOSE the LOOSE teeth! Your smile is the first thing that other people notice. Make sure you are making a great first impression. Permanent, Full Mouth Dentures are a life changing technology!
More About Implant Dentures
Dentures are a way to replace a number of missing teeth so that functionally, you can chew your food and have a nice smile. However, since dentures sit in the mouth on top of the gums there are no tooth roots to anchor and stimulate bone growth and strengthen the jawbone. This leads to bone loss, receding gums, changes in the shape and profile of one’s face as well as periodontal disease.
In addition to the physical changes they cause in your face, dentures often need to be resized, they can cause sores in the mouth from friction, they slip and can impair your ability to speak clearly.
A healthier alternative to traditional dentures is the Implant Supported Denture. This is a combination of a number of implants surgically implanted into the jawbone (good for bone stimulation and growth) and a denture which can be removed and cleaned. This option prevents bone deterioration that can lead to periodontal disease. Patients who go this route also experience an easier time talking and chewing. In addition to these benefits, since there is no bone loss in the jaw there is no slippage and the denture does not need to be resized.
We are pleased to offer:
- All-on-4 and All-on-6: We can now replace an entire arch using as few as four dental implants! The implants are placed around your dental arch, with two angled at the back of your jaw for stability. A restoration (bridge or denture) is then attached. This gives you the look and function of a full arch of teeth without using an implant for every missing tooth.
- Implant-Supported Dentures: Dental implants are able to give you a superior level of support and stability when used with dentures. Implant-supported dentures use a few implants to keep your denture in place. A bar runs from one implant to the others and attaches to the back of the denture to keep it in place. This eliminates the need for messy denture adhesives and restores the full look of your smile. You can finally eat the food you want to eat!
- Implant-Retained Dentures: These are similar to implant-supported dentures in that they use dental implants to secure dentures, but they are still removable. The implants have ball fixtures placed on top of them, and the denture can snap into the balls.