2019 Scholarship Winners!
Congratulations to our four 2019 Nizzear Rodriguez Memorial Scholarship winners! We know Ms. Brooklyn Jackson, Ms. Taylor Mabry, Ms. Danai Norvis and Ms. Madeline Rakestraw will make us proud as exceptional pillars of our community for years to come!
2020 Nizzear Rodriguez Memorial Scholarship
In Loving Memory Of Nizzear Rodriguez
A scholarship to perpetuate the endearing qualities and virtues of Nizzear Rodriguez, a fun-loving and exceptionally bright son, grandson, brother, friend and student of Carrollton Junior High School.
Through the scholarship, Bain Dental Group intends to preserve Nizzear’s impression on the world. In 2020 we will award a $1,000 scholarship to four eligible seniors from the West Georgia/East Alabama area.
Qualifying applicants must meet the criteria outlined below and submit a 1,000 word essay that describes what they plan to do when they graduate and why they believe they should be chosen for the scholarship.
Students must also upload their school transcripts.
To complete the application, please use the form below.
ONLY COMPLETED APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED. THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION IS MARCH 31st, 2020.
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICATION:
- MUST BE A HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR ACTIVELY ENROLLED IN GOOD STANDING.
- MUST HAVE AT LEAST A 3.5 GPA.
- MUST POSSESS LEADERSHIP QUALITIES AND BE DEDICATED TO COMMUNITY SERVICE.
- FOUR STUDENTS WILL BE AWARDED WITH $1000.
- A SELECTED COMMITTEE WILL REVIEW THE ESSAYS, JUDGE THE CRITERIA OF QUALITY WRITING, PROFESSIONALISM AND COMMITMENT TO SERVICE.
- THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION IS MARCH 31, 2020
- WINNERS WILL BE CONTACTED ON APRIL 10, 2020. A DATE WILL BE SET TO PRESENT THE WINNER WITH THEIR SCHOLARSHIP AT THAT TIME. PICTURES WILL BE POSTED ON OUR SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS, WEBSITE AND IN OUR OFFICE.