2019 Nizzear Rodriguez Memorial Scholarship
In Loving Memory Of Nizzear Rodriguez
A scholarship to perpetuate the endearing qualities and virtues of Nizzear Rodriguez, a fun-loving and exceptionally bright son, grandson, brother, friend and student of Carrollton Junior High School.
Through the scholarship, Bain Dental Group intends to preserve Nizzear’s impression on the world. In 2019 we will award a $1,000 scholarship to eligible seniors from the following schools: Bowdon High School, Central High School, Carrollton High School and Villa Rica High School.
Qualifying applicants must meet the criteria outlined below and submit a 1,000 word essay that describes what influenced their decision to choose the dental or medical profession, why living a life dedicated to service is important to them, and why they believe they should be chosen for the scholarship. Students must also upload their school transcripts.
To complete the application, please use the form below.
ONLY COMPLETED APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED. THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION IS MARCH 30TH, 2019.
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICATION:
- MUST BE A HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR ACTIVELY ENROLLED IN GOOD STANDING AT BOWDON HIGH SCHOOL, CENTRAL HIGH SCHOOL, CARROLLTON HIGH SCHOOL OR VILLA RICA HIGH SCHOOL.
- MUST BE PLANNING TO PURSUE A CAREER IN THE DENTAL OR MEDICAL FIELD.
- MUST HAVE AT LEAST A 3.5 GPA.
- MUST POSSESS LEADERSHIP QUALITIES AND BE DEDICATED TO COMMUNITY SERVICE.
- ONE STUDENT FROM EACH LISTED HIGH SCHOOL WILL BE AWARDED WITH $1000.
- A SELECTED COMMITTEE WILL REVIEW THE ESSAYS, JUDGE THE CRITERIA OF QUALITY WRITING, PROFESSIONALISM AND COMMITMENT TO SERVICE.
- THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION IS MARCH 30TH, 2019.
- WINNERS WILL BE INFORMED VIA EMAIL ON APRIL 27TH, 2019. A DATE WILL BE SET TO PRESENT THE WINNER WITH THEIR SCHOLARSHIP AT THAT TIME. PICTURES WILL BE POSTED ON OUR SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS, WEBSITE AND IN OUR OFFICE.