There is no better time than the present to straighten your teeth so you can feel confident in yourself. Crooked teeth can not only be physically uncomfortable but can cause you to feel self-conscious about expressing yourself with a smile.
Invisalign® aligners are a treatment option for people who want to fix their smiles but don’t want to draw attention to their mouths or change the way they eat. They provide a comfortable and convenient option for achieving the smile you’ve always wanted!
Why Choose Invisalign®?
The most well-known benefit of choosing Invisalign® aligners is that they are virtually invisible so you don’t have to feel self-conscious about your smile while you straighten your teeth. The following are even more benefits you may not know about:
- Better Fit- the aligners are created from SmartTrack® material and are fit better, are more comfortable, and very easy to put on and take off.
- Clinically Proven- – these aligners use SmartTrack® materials and SmartForce® features, which are clinically proven to improve the control of teeth movement.
- Convenience- treatment with Invisalign® aligners is ideal for someone with a busy schedule, as you only need to visit the office once every six weeks!
- Effective- we can treat a broad range of conditions with Invisalign® aligners, including crossbites, crowding, gapped teeth, open bites, overbites, and underbites.
- Faster treatment- weekly aligner changes mean that you will have your ideal smile even faster. Most patients see results after a few weeks and treatment can be completed in about 12 months.
- Removable- not only are the aligners clear and comfortable to wear, but they’re also removable. This means that you can still do all the things you normally would, from brushing and flossing to eating the foods you love.
Custom Treatment Plan
One of the great things about Invisalign® aligners is that we can see what your smile will look like. Using a digital scanner we create a precise 3D image of your teeth. From this, we can map out a precise treatment plan and how long the process will take. We can even show you how your teeth will move.
As you change your aligners, your teeth will gently and gradually move and shift into place.
Bain Dental GroupIs Proud to Offer Invisalign® Aligners!
At Bain Dental Group, our goal is to provide our patients with a comprehensive approach to dentistry and we use the latest technology to their benefit! With offices in Villa Rica, Bowdon, and Carrollton, Georgia, we can offer same-day treatment and accept most dental insurances.
Find out whether you’re an ideal candidate for Invisalign® aligners or learn more about this treatment option, make an appointment today!